Choose your stay
How to book?
Chalet Althéa is available for rent either on a weekly basis from Saturday 4pm (arrival) to Saturday 10am (departure), or for a minimum stay of 2 nights, depending on the period.
- Choose the dates of your stay in the calendar that will tell you if your period is available.
- Indicate the number of adults for the calculation of the tourist tax.
- If you wish a catering service, choose your formula between breakfast alone or half board (breakfast + snack + dinner) as well as the number of people. Catering packages are available for one person per 7 days.
- Fill in the booking form and click on “send my booking”, you will then receive a confirmation email.
The payment of your stay
- Upon receipt of your reservation, you will be required to pay a deposit of 30% of the total amount.
- 1 month before your arrival, a second deposit of 30% of the total amount will be due to be paid, making your reservation final.
- The balance must be paid at the latest one week before your arrival.
- Payments on account must be made by transfer to Chalet Althea’s account. In the event of non-payment of the second deposit, the reservation will be cancelled.
- You will pay the surcharges to the caretaker on the day of your departure. The amount will be calculated according to the services you have consumed. An invoice will be issued on request.
- Refund up to 50% up to 1 week before arrival, excluding expenses.
- Cleaning costs are always refunded if the tenant does not arrive on arrival.
- Service fees are not refundable.
- Accommodation costs (the total amount to be paid) are refundable in some cases as indicated below.
- In the event of a complaint, SARL FLOYDS must be notified within 24 hours of entering the premises.
- A reservation is officially cancelled when the tenant receives a confirmation of the cancellation by email, the cancellation request must be made through the contact form.
- Applicable taxes will be withheld and remitted.